Put Us To Work For You
At Orick Stamping, our highly-skilled team of engineers and associates understand your need for quality automotive stampings and assemblies that are delivered on time and on budget.
With today’s competitive market and increased quality expectations we understand how critical it is to have a successful product launch.
Having issues with designs and feasibility? Contact us to see how we can work with your engineering requirements to produce competitive solutions to your manufacturing needs.
- Over 25 presses available including capacity up to 1000 tons with bed sizes ranging from 30” x 50” to 84” x 144”
- Progressive, Transfer, and Line die operations with automatic coil fed servo feed lines
- Processing of various raw materials including Mild to High Strength Steel, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel up to 10 mm thick
- State-of-the-art press controls
- Error Proofing or Poka-Yoke by use of sensors , camera systems, and mechanical design
- 2 fully functional DCC-CMM machines with PCDMIS software and in house programming
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Design assistance and trouble shooting
Discover More About Our Capabilities